Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pan!c at the Disco

2 posters

Go down

Pan!c at the Disco  Empty Pan!c at the Disco

Post by zashonfire Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:36 pm

The dark portal rippled into existence around the bend in the shadows of a large building. Out stepped one finely dressed young man in his extravagant dark suit. He straightened his dark violet tie which matched extremely well with his cat like purple eyes that seemed to pop out in the shadows. He started to take his step out of the dark and into the light the small sliver of twilight illuminating his form. He was the exact definition of tall dark and handsome his long legs put on display by the curves of light and the way he was illuminated. " Where is Stephen?" He said simply to himself in slight frustration, for being such close friends and in sync they never arrived together.

He played with the button of his cuff as he looked off into the horizon. Man to think we'd get this point after all this shit. He hadn't really gotten a chance to sort his feelings since it all had happened in a whirlwind like affair. First he had been woken up from his year long slumber and then there had been Stephen's girl Neona, along with his new buddy Zero. They had gone on their own adventure which had ended up be fruitless for him but regardless it was an interesting development and he had started to get back in the swing of things like he had been before it all changed. He still had no idea what had happened to his parents and how to get his memories back but at least he was back where he belonged... Doing stupid and funny things for the hell of it!
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Pan!c at the Disco  Empty Re: Pan!c at the Disco

Post by thekyle96 Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Stephen was laying on the roof of a building watching the sun set. He was dressed in dark blue dress shirt with a gold design wrapped around the forearm of the shirt. His dark gray eyes reflected what was left of the sunlight as he waited for his friend's arrival. They hadn't really seen each other since their falling out at Destiny Island. I wonder if he knows about the Amaranthines yet. Stephen sat up slightly and saw a portal open. He watched as Jacob stepped out, rather well dressed.better late then never I guess. Stephen jumped down from the roof and landed perfectly down below. Stephen gestured to Jacob as he waited for him to catch up.

He wasn't sure how things were going to go. Things were still a little touchy since the last time they had met. Tonight just seemed off for some reason, and not because of what had happened on the island. Something seemed to be lurking around, surveying them.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

https://khddrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:03 pm

"JESUS CHRIST!" Jacob shouted as Stephen literally dropped from the sky and landed lightly and effortlessly in-front of him. He took a moment to regather himself smoothing out his apparel as he quickly dropped into step with Stephen throwing an arm around his shoulder. " Why do you scare me so!? I don't scare you!" He whined to him as he seemed to wipe his imaginary tears.

It was effortless the way he dropped back into routine with Stephen. It was one of the few things he could hang onto in his year long sleep. He had dreamt up a lot of things in his slumber, most of which he would rather forget, but one thing that was certain in that time and Jacob hoped now was Stephen was his friend, his brother, his battle buddy and a whole load of other bonds to pair the two. ( Most being totally not gay but some being totally gay)
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Stephen was still a little sore from the last time the two had met, yet Jacob being so calm with it helped him ease back into their normal friendship. After all they had been through thick and thin, and nothing would change the fact they would always have each other's backs. "So, where did the party go?" Stephen smirked as he and Jacob went towards the festivities. Every year Twilight Town had a huge festival, Stephen and Jacob had only stumbled upon it when they had first become Keyblade wielders. Dancing, games, food, and other things were littered about the commons. Lights glowed in multiple colors as the sun hid behind the taller buildings in the area.

Everything looked fun and inviting, yet Stephen couldn't shake the bad feeling he had when he had arrived. Something was stalking them.

"So what are you looking to do first?" Stephen nudged his friend. There was so much to do it seemed almost impossible to do everything in one night.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:10 am

The lights from the refraction on the multiple dream catchers and other trinkets hung all around on homes and the businesses lit up the way as Stephen and Jacob made there way. He saw a variety of festivities from games and little shops and such to eve finding the dance floor with more than a few nice looking girls. Some dressed divine while others dressed to impress in all the wrong ways and Jacob soaked it all in as he scanned the crowd.

He pointed out to two girls on the fringes of the dance floor. " Her?" Jacob responded before nudging him with his elbow upon seeing his response. He had noticed the pair at first not because that were part of the second group actually quite the opposite. He was particularly interested in the shorter of the pair who was in a well fitting full length purple gown. It wasn't the exact shade of purple of Jacob's eyes or his tie but it was close enough. He turned back to Stephen again " Oh wait we can't just scoop dates this time can we?" He said realizing for the first time that Stephen was in a relationship.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 pm

"Well we aren't official, but I'm not sure really." Stephen had noticed the girl Jacob had pointed out. She was pretty, but also had a friend. She was dressed in a short black dress, it was a two piece dress showing her midsection. The top had an intricate design with different shaped jewels. The girl wearing the dress was stunning. She had dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes. She had a perfect tan. Stephen was interested, but at the same time he didn't really care.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:25 pm

With a light push Jacob started them on their way to the girls, all he needed to hear was that Neona and Stephen were not a thing yet. He knew somewhere in the back of his mind that he would have to attempt to make friends with her because if she was important to him it would be important to Jacob.But for now he was taking the lead towards the pair.

As they got closer Jacob was able to see her features more prominently now, she had dark black hair that was done up in an extravagant way and it looked like she had gone all out for this dance and he thought she looked wonderful. Her eyes were a deep brown chocolate color, her features of her face and most of her body was all sharp and angles. She was smiling and giggling to her friend as the two boys approached both of them incredibly handsome in their suits and with their unique features like Jacob's eyes and the way Stephen's hair draped down over one eye making him seem somewhat mysterious.

Jacob addressed them first since he figured Stephen would be annoyed and hesitant. So he took the initiative. " Howdy there, we saw you two standing off here alone and though that two pretty girls like you deserved to be dancing." He said with a smile as he mostly looked to and talked to the purple dressed girl. " I'm Jacob, Jacob Saints." he introduction.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Stephen stood beside Jacob and added himself to the introduction, "I'm Stephen." The girl in the black dress was immediately interested in him. "Hi, I'm Amber, and your friend is right we are to pretty to be alone. Come dance with me." She was about 5'3 and had flats on, but that didn't stop her from dragging Stephen closer to the music. His eyes widened as he looked at Jacob right before he was drug into a crowd. The music sounded a little bit too electronic for his tastes, but the vocals were amazing. Piano keys started the song, then it was joined by guitar chords and a rhythmic drum beat.

Stephen began to loosen up and move Amber around with the beat. The song was clearly about a relationship that was toxic, but the guy didn't want to leave because he felt like he needed it like a drug. Stephen thought it was a pretty good song. Every so often he would scan around to see if he could find Jacob again, but there were too many people dancing for him to find his friend.

"Sooo, how old are you?" Amber shouted over the music getting really, really close to Stephen. "Uh, Seventeen, you?" He replied back feeling a little overwhelmed by her. The song had finished and a new one started. A Trumpet sounded and after a few measures the rest of the band joined in. "Oh my god, I loooooove this song!" Amber shouted. The vocals were a duet of a two awesome voices. Everything about the song was irresistible.

After a few songs Stephen began to get tired of 'dancing' with the girl. "Hey, want to go play some of the games?" Stephen suggested as he grabbed her arm and pointed over his shoulder with his thumb. I hope Jacob is having more fun then me. Stephen thought as Amber began to drag him towards her favorite game, or whatever she said about the games. As they got further from the crowd Stephen got that strange feeling again, and this time it wasn't subtle. He felt panicked and became extremely defensive. I've gotta get to Jacob.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:26 am

Damn she moves fast. Jacob thought to himself as this girl Amber dragged away his friend Stephen from him in a moment and the next Jacob was waving as he took his place on the dance floor with him. " Man she got him out in a hurry. " Jacob laughed as he turned his attention back to the girl in purple. " Now what was your name?" He asked with a polite smile. Her face was nice, all soft angels and her oval eyes which dominated most of her face, he could tell the darker shade of brown almost black now in the twilight. She was extremely pretty in Jacob's eyes, he felt more than a small amount of intrigue in her.

" I'm Caroline, Caroline Izabran." She replied mimicking the way Jacob had introduced himself all thought rather shyly as she didn't seem able to meet his eyes. Her manner was a more reserved and quite type than what he was used to. He had grown up around more boisterous girls with two older sisters. She didn't reveal to him or even herself if she was admiring Jacob as he seemed to be enjoying her.

He extended a hand to her with a more grandious and ceremonial air than Amber had done with stealing Stephen away. " Would you like to dance?" He asked. He could see the way she seemed to smile before hiding her face and accepting his hand, it was like she had never been asked to such a wondrous occasion before and the pair started off also in a less rushed way than the other pair but much the same way they danced with a very one sidedness only surprisingly this time Jacob was following the lead of Caroline. She was obviously not very comfortable with the lead at first but seemed to not mind really after only a few moments.

Jacob stole the occasional glance at Stephen while he attended to his impromptu date, he was suppose to be spending some time with his body after their blow out fight after-all, he did not seem to be having quite as much fun as he noticed Amber pulling him away to play some of the games at the festival. He seemed to forget about Stephen in the moment as he moved off to the side and he spoke directly into Caroline's ear to be heard over the music he suggested they go grab a drink and she obliged. As they were a little ways away from the speakers they started to make small talk and Jacob learned quite a lot about her and tried as much as he could to hide as much about him as he could manage. The fact that he had lost a year of his life to sleep and another year to memory loss, the concept of keybladers fighting an endless tug of war between light and dark, and the creatures of the heartless that prayed on helpless things like her. It was all a great benefit to Jacob to hide away all that from her to be able to neglect that aspect of his life entirely and live as Jacob, the sixteen year old, and not Jacob the sixteen year old keyblader.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Stephen turned around to go find Jacob, but the feeling he had was gone. Whatever it was it was toying with him. He calmed down and acted like he felt someone tap his shoulder. Amber brought him to a game. The game had glass bottles stacked on top of each other in a pyramid formation. Nothing to hard. Stephen had picked the baseball up. "I'll give your three tries to knock all of the bottles down with one ball." The game keeper smiled at Stephen. "I only need one." Stephen replied dryly. He threw the ball with such precision and power that he had shatter the bottle he hit, sending the rest of them flying. Amber stared in awe and the Game keeper in disbelief. Stephen had handed Amber the stuffed dog he had won.

She took him over to another game. The wall was covered in balloons and Stephen was handed five darts. "The smaller the balloon the bigger the prize." The other Game keeper said as he hit a switch. The balloons on the wall started to move. Still an easy game. Flawlessly Stephen had put all five of the darts into the smallest balloons on the wall and once again handed the prize off to Amber. "One more game, okay?" She asked him as he followed her over to the last game. There was a giant hammer and a small platform with blinking lights attached to a big tall board with several blinking lights. "Hit the button as hard as you can with the hammer and make the bell at the top ring to win a prize."

Stephen picked up the hammer,which had some weight to it. Just gotta hit the center of the pad with a full swing and that should do it. Stephen rested the Hammer on his shoulder and tried to get used to it's weight. It was quite heavier then Abyssal Ruins was, but way lighter then Ends of the Earth. He judged how hard he'd have to hit the pad to ring the bell. He set the head of the hammer down and took a step back. Stephen Swung the hammer in a wide arch and brought it down hard. He felt the hammer stop and lift upwards, but it was no where near the pad. Stephen let go of the hammer and spun around while darkness grew in his hands until Abyssal Ruins was fully formed. Oh no.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:45 am

"So your not from around here?"

Jacob shook himself from his little stupor, she had asked the question twice and giggled at him. He had zoned out staring right at her as she spoke and he couldn't help but feel embarrassed. " Um yeah, I'm a ways off." He replied simply not wanting to go into detail by any means necessary. He felt bad about this now, he didn't want to keep secretes plus he was really really bad at lying. He added on to it. " Maybe I'll show you some day, it's pretty beautiful." He said thinking back to the island and the tree house with him and Stephen. He looked off for him again but only in a last ditch effort before resigning to commit his full attention to her.

" So you've never been up in the clock tower?" She asked with a wistfulness that Jacob could not immediately recognize. " Come on let me show you, it's pretty beautiful." She says copying him again as she lead him by the hand away from from the dance scene and into a small alley way below the big tower. She led him into a back entrance now and in through a labyrinthine of complex hallways eventually leading to a caged elevator.

It was a very mystic experience Jacob had to admit. He was fighting heartless on the regular and traveling across the vast abyss between worlds with a simple dark portal. But to him right now all that paled in comparison to this tiny slice of his life where he snuck away from it all to be alone with this girl.
"It's my favorite place in all of town but that's not saying much. Everyone in town loves it up here." She leaned into him as they slowly made their ascend.

"Hey all great minds think alike." He said in response he placed his hands on her hips liking the way she leaned in to him. He felt this was quite a whirlwind romance, he figured the the speed of his life really was with his foot flat on the gas so he suppose that it was all alright that this happened quicker than ever. They talked more close as they were until eventually the elevator reached the top of the tower and the cage door slid open. " after you." Jacob said making a gesture and the pair stepped out making their way around to the clock face side of the tower.

They sat with the back ground of the clock having their two silhouettes hands inter locked looking down at the festival. " Hey I'm sorry I've kinda came on strong." He said suddenly shy with the intimacy of the moment.

She looked at him for a long moment, after the time they had before down below with her being so shy and bashful she found it entertaining that he was now the shy one. " Please don't be, I've been so shy and careful my whole life. You seemed so fun just coming out of no where and wanted to dance. It's different, new." She smiled laughing.

He had never felt so idealized in his life, he was truly heart warmed at this. He felt like everything that had happened till now was okay. He may not remember a year of his life, and he and his best friend may have just had a huge fight and he was coming to terms with the fact that he may very well be mistaken in his advent defense of his allegiance. It would all be okay things could level out as long as he let it and didn't fight it like he had been.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:09 pm

Everyone around Stephen gasped and murmured at the sight of the Keyblade. "I thought Keyblades were a myth?" a passerby whispered. "Oh my God you're so cool! How amazing are you to have one of those?" Amber gushed over Stephen. "Hey, uh this isn't really the time for this." The man swung the hammer at Stephen. He jumped in the air and did a back flip over the hammer and landed on the pad. The bell sounded off. Stephen was now eye level with the man. "Hey you could have hit me!" Amber shouted and stepped up to the man. Stephen's eyes widened. Damn she's feisty. "Move out of the way, I'm only here for Stephen." The man's gaze never left Stephen. "Well I'm nowhere near finished with him yet." What does she even mean by that? Stephen had a confused and concerned look on his face. "Well you're time is up sweetheart."

"Wait, who even are you, like I know you're an Amaranthine, but who are you?" Stephen asked trying to derail things even further. The man looked confused.

"We've already met, I kicked you through a door."

"Now is already met one word, or is it hyphenated, sorry it's just I haven't heard that surname before."

"How do you forget someone who kicked you through metal doors?"

"Not ringing any bells, and you still haven't answered my question." Stephen jumped on the pad and made the bell ring again.

"I'm Shavo, Seriously, I kicked you through a fucking door."

"Whoa man, watch the language in front of the pretty girl."

"I'm going to kill you this time, and no one is here to stop me."

"I'm going to stop you."

"I doubt that."

"I don't."

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Not often no."

"I'm going to enjoy this."

"Now I'm not one to kink shame, but that's pretty weird."

"Kink-what?"

"Hey man whatever floats your boat." How the actual fuck is this bullshit working?

"That's enough!" Shavo shouted finally ending their seemingly endless banter. Hey earth to Jacob, bad guy here. Anytime now. Stephen had stalled for as long as he could waiting for Jacob to do literally anything that would have helped, but he was nowhere to be seen. In some weird way, I absolutely deserve this. Fuck you Jacob, sincerely Stephen. Stephen held up one hand in a 'Give me a moment' gesture. "Hey Amber, do me a huge favor and find my friend. He's probably hitting off with your friend a little to well given the circumstance." Stephen turned back to Shavo, "alright big guy, show me-" Stephen was sent flying backwards through the game and into the crowd. Everybody Panicked. There has got to be some irony in this situation right now. He got to his feet and scooped Abyssal Ruins up from the ground. "Hey DJ, Spin that shit!" Stephen yelled back wanting some music for this fight. It was completely unnecessary, but totally worth it.

Jacob is probably gonna be pissed at me, but to be fair I just attract all of the psycho people looking to kill Keybladers. He saw Amber running through the crowd trying to find the two, but he knew they weren't down here. Jacob would already be right beside him ready to fight. Shavo slowly approached Stephen as his real hammer formed in his hand. Stall mode, round two. Stephen waved his Keyblade around, "Hey so you know how you guys block me from summoning my Keyblade right?" Shavo stopped and stared at Stephen with a very unamused look. "No, we don't stop the summoning of it, we only stop the retrieval of it. Since it is tied to your heart and willpower you can always summon it to your person, but once it is outside of your heart we can stop it from coming back to you." He explained rather dryly. "So does that mean I can't make it disappear? Sorry for all the questions, I never got the user's guide.

"You're trying to make me enjoy this aren't you?"

"I can't make you do anything, that's all you."

"Well you're making it hard to not want to kill you."

"I have plenty of people who would disagree."

"Yeah well I don't."

"Touche."

"So what you speak French now?"

"No, but I can try."

"Please don't."

"Alright Bon Cher."

"That made no sense."

"Well, at least I tried, right?"

"No."

"You're not a positive guy are you?"

"When you've been where I have, everything sucks."

"Le poulet goûté bien."

"Do you even know what you're saying?"

"that was supposed to be some life lesson."

"I don't think that's right."

"Maybe I said it wrong." I really need to learn french, I could probably stall a lot better.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:52 pm

Yeah you could say I'm different Jacob thought to himself. He couldn't think of how to reply to what she had just told him, he figured this was a little bit out of her comfort zone than usual by her shy demeanor but nothing outlandish and yet now she seemed to describe him in a grander light than he had even given it thought. " I'm glad I could spice up your life some. I'm probably not gonna be in town long though, I'm always busy traveling." He said with a sour face as he realized the prospect of this being anything more than a one night wonder was quite ridculous. she's a normal girl and I'm a keyblader there's nothing more to it. he had started to think dismissively.

"Will you be back in town again?" She asked in response, she seemed determined to not allow herself to be undermined but Jacob's efforts to subvert her feelings. Jacob took a moment to consider but then nodded slowly.

"Good than you can come find me when your back in town and we'll hang out more." She said it so matter of factly Jacob couldn't help but let a little laugh and smile escape his lips. " Deal?" She said now with less certainly. He could tell she was expecting a rejection now that the bravo and ushering him into more time with her was all an act, but Jacob would have to disappoint those expectations.

" Promise." He replied raising a pinky finger in a familiar gesture from childhood days of pinky promises she raised her hand too and they sealed the pact with their too pinky fingers. Jacob felt the heat raised to his face as he started to lean in but suddenly as he did he became aware of two things. The first was the record scratching down below as a fast and active song blasted into the night. The second: he could sense the prescence of someone who should absolutely not be there. He paused his face a negligible distance from her's she looked a him confused why he had stopped short. He pulled away quickly and started getting up and said in passing "I'm so sorry Caroline, I need to go! My friend needs me I promise I'll come around again!" He practically shouted now as he turned and dashed to start making his way around the back end of the clocktower where the dance was. She called after him in a worried and hurt voice and it pained Jacob to leave he so dearly wanted to stay but Stephen needed him.

He immediately identified the two figures coming to blows at near the strong man game. He was rash and impulsive now as he leapt from the top of clock tower into the night air his blazer whipping around him, his hair becoming windswept. I might owe Steph an apology, then again he did ditch me for that light chick so I think we are even. he thought to himself as he made his quick decent. The coils of darkness wrapping and solidifing to their menacing form of Ends of the Earth. He came crashing down right infront of the man Shavo and with a thunderous crash disleveling large chunks of the ground.

He did a jumping back step to close to distance to Stephen's side, the place he was most comfortable with. " Damn Steph what happened to your date I swear I remembered her being... Prettier? And bustier at that, your kinda flat chested now" he called to the Amaranthine.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:10 pm

"So he is here with you, Makes this an easier clean up." Shavo ignored Jacob's comment. Stephen fist bumped Jacob and smirked, "yeah she was way prettier, and way more busty." Stephen replied to Jacob to throw off Shavo. Jacob and Stephen needed to figure out a plan of attack to bring this guy down. Shavo was stronger then anyone they had fought before, and Stephen didn't want to take any unnecessary risks in this fight.

"Quand la nourriture va mal"

"Are you on about this again?"

"Do you know French? I could use some help with this."

"No, but I know you're very annoying."

"Don't say things you don't mean."

"I mean it, trust me."

"Ouch. Not pulling any punches here are you?"

Shavo growled angrily.

"The point of bantering is to use words, I'm not too sure how to reply to a growl."

"The point is to shut you up."

"I may be bad at French, but I know about bantering and I'm going to tell you right now you're wrong."

"Can I just kill you already?"

"Well, you've already killed my fun, but no because I've got a dentist appointment at six and my mom said if I miss this one she's going to rip my teeth out. We could reschedule for like next Tuesday at... Does noon work for you buddy? Actually don't answer that you have five days to rearrange you're plans to make the fight you'll be fine."

Shavo Slammed his hammer on the ground and made a huge hole in the pavement. "I'm not here to play your games boy."

"Well they have Ski ball somewhere, that's pretty fun. I would have suggested the hammer game, but you broke that one..."

Shavo charged at the duo and swung his mallet down at Stephen. He was surprised by his speed and narrowly jumped back in time. Pieces of the pavement flew at him in a small shower. Stephen sprung forward and stepped on the hammer. Continuing his movement he stepped off the hammer and swung Abyssal Ruins right into Shavo's jaw. Stephen used the rest of his momentum to roll to the ground and get behind Shavo. "For someone who claims to know how to kill me you're doing a shit job." This was right where Jacob and Stephen needed to be. Shavo would have to chose who to block and who to take the hit from. Jacob was the easiest to block because Stephen was faster, but if he chose to block Stephen. Jacob would completely wreck with his strength and the weight of his Keyblade.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:31 pm

He shook his head at the entirety of Stephen and Shavo's prattling on and on and sighed. Jacob sighed, he had made a little game of guessing how long it normally took their opponent to get pissed off enough to swing. They always swung first after all. True to this postulate Shavo swung at Stephen and Jacob took his placement on the far side of Shavo and prepared a swing of his heavy keyblade.

" Good use of Delta niner formation." Jacob commented as he timed himself to Stephen's own attack. He went for an over head swing here since he could only assume that Stephen was going for an upper cut like attack and this would box him in.

" Fools your formations are weak it's like you made this when you were 12 and what the hell is with that name." He taunted as he swung his hammer with one hand clashing with Jacob's Ends of the Earth, not able to completely handle his full strength so using the clash as a means to divert the large hulking mass to the side crushing another section of pavement. His free hand was encased in a blue shroud of darkness that the two keyblader recognized as the same mysterious energy that the dark cloaked man at Castle Oblivion had used. He moved his hand to block each of Stephen's flurry of hits.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Stephen rolled to the side to avoid getting hit. "For your information we were 13, and fuck you that's why. Oh Yeah Jacob, table-top?" Stephen dashed forward and slid under Shavo's swing. Stephen braced himself and slammed his Keyblade into Shavo's back. Jacob swung in a wide arch, which was deflected as planned. Jacob continued forward and charged into Shavo sending him backwards into Stephen, then in turn sending him to the ground on his back. Stephen and Jacob stood over Shavo with their Keyblades. "Well good thing you're gonna kill us right?" Stephen taunted having the upper hand in the fight. Stephen and Jacob never lost to anyone while they were together.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:29 pm

With a sharp kick upwards at the two keyblades Shavo rolled himself head over heels back gripping his hammer tight to his body as he spun in tight loops. He landed heavily a couple feet off the pair. " We'll see who is laughing soon enough." He sneered.

Jacob feeling the aggression of the moment pass through him started to reach that level of focus he only vaguely remembered from his fight with Stephen. He lacked the same level of precision with this weapon as he did his true keyblade. So while his focus was certainly there his body control was a tiny cut beneath. He took a crack at Shavo from the side closing distant and striking as soon as he ended his retort. Shavo was a veteran to combat and swung back with his hammer this time he was prepared for Jacob's weapon's size and force. The two mighty Goliaths of weapons clash with quite the impact and Jacob was thrown back as was Shavo.
" That's it time to show you the difference between us and you. The gap of power is like the distance from Kingdom Hearts to The Realm of Darkness." He accented his words as he spun his hammer around finally stopping the cycling with a authoritative smack to the ground throwing up more gravel and dust. In the moments of the dust Shavo had unleashed his unique creature; his Amarathine. The outline of a large blue and purple shaded gorilla beast lean over threateningly next to Shavo.

Jacob looked on in surprise he had never seen such a skill or power before. The monster like creature seemed to be like a physical manifestation of some dark murky liquid at first. But as Jacob looked he could see the shaping of muscles the definaitions of the inner workings of a real working organism under the blue-purple sheen. He gripped Ends of the Earth tighter and threw a glance at Kyle as though asking him if he had ever seen anything like this before. As he turned back the gorilla was charging and Jacob raised his weapon to guard himself.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:01 pm

Stephen closed the gap from where he was over to Jacob. He threw Abyssal Ruins high into the air and jumped at Jacob. "Alpha Indigo Roamer!" He shouted, and without thought Jacob had caught Stephen with his Keyblade and launched him into the air. Stephen caught his Keyblade and did a corkscrew in the air and dove down at a neck breaking speed. Shavo had barely blocked Stephen in time, but Jacob had followed up and smashed into Shavo sending him flying backwards. Before Stephen landed onto the ground the Brawler Amaranthine punched Stephen hard and sent him flying in the opposite direction. The Brawler seemed to ignore Jacob and went straight for Stephen. He rolled to the side to avoid being crushed. Stephen had speed on this thing, but the Brawler overpowered him vastly. "Jacob, handle Shavo. I've got Diddy over here." Stephen narrowly ducked under a fist. Stephen stepped backwards and blocked blow after blow. Every time the Brawler touched his Keyblade he lost some of the murky sheen and started to grow more solid. Stephen was getting weaker and every time he blocked it was harder and harder to keep hold of his Keyblade. It's getting stronger, but slower. I'm only getting weaker. Stephen stood in place and centered his Keyblade. The Brawler jacked it's arm back and went straight forward. Gotcha. Stephen barely moved to the side and deflected the punch with Abyssal Ruins and rushed forward slashing downwards knocking the Brawler to it's back. "I beat you once, I'll kick your baboon lookin ass again." Stephen sneered as he surrounded himself with a swirl of fire like he did back on the Island when he fought Jacob.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:58 pm

The team work of the pair was flawless the motion of each falling naturally into the other Shavo was no match for them. Jacob stood gripping his Ends of the Earth over his shoulder in a moment of tiny victory as Shavo was sprawled across the pavement. The moment was cut short as the weird creature that Shavo had spawned whipped Stephen across the way of the plaza. He screamed out for him to handle Shavo which he shrugged and mumbled in response. " I mean okay just be careful I guess."

He turned to his main adversary who had taken the time to get himself on his feet and strike a defensive pose. Jacob ran at him on instinct in anticipation of his attack and to also make sure he wouldn't pull some other surprise. He swung hard and from the right to which Shavo crossed his arms and bathed them in his black and blue flame the collision rippled through the fire like a wave on a water like surface. But he did hold firm and Jacob pulled back in that instant the Amaranthine struck out and grazed him on the cheek the grazing shot send a spike of pain and force at a strange angle causing him to spin out on his feet.

But Jacob was used to this level of combat especially since coming out of his sleep he had been subjected to nothing but high level combat. He took the momentum of the spin into a wild strike which Shavo ducked and attempted to take the fight into a hyper close range Jacob let the weight of his weapon take him off the ground and kicked pinning the wrist of Shavo's hand which he attempted to tag Jacob with again along with that dark fire writhing around it. He landed in the mid-range from Shavo and grasped the hilt of Ends of the Earth with both hands. Okay this might be quite the brawl.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Stephen rolled backwards smoothly and then flipped to the side in a fluid string of motions. Stephen's speed has always been incredible, along side his acrobatics he was mesmerizing to watch in battle. The Ape was far slower then he was at this moment, but it seemed relentless. The primordial enemy was pure instincts and brute force. Stephen spun to his left and lashed out with Abyssal Ruins. The Amaranthine grabbed the Keyblade and lost balance. Stephen sent a powerful side kick straight into the ape's jaw sending it to the ground. The ape fizzled back into a war hammer. Stephen dove for the hammer and grabbed onto the hilt as it flew from the ground towards Shavo. Stephen planted his feet onto the ground mid flight to redirect the hammer out of Jacob's way. Stephen rolled on the ground and got to his feet beside Jacob as Shavo caught his hammer. Stephen pointed Abyssal Ruins forward at the Amaranthine, "I'd hit the road before we plaster you to it."
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum