Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new fighter, a new hope

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

a new fighter, a new hope Empty a new fighter, a new hope

Post by bmayer95 Sun May 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Brandon was slightly tired, light porting still had that effect on him. He saw a few small nice here and there but paid then no never mind. Eventually three underground tunnels opened up into the fresh water system and he took a deep breath "better than sewer water" he smiled as he stuck his feet into the water
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

a new fighter, a new hope Empty Re: a new fighter, a new hope

Post by Xelphei Sun May 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Xelphei glanced around at her surroundings, listening intently to the water. She found it slightly peaceful, and decided to settle in and refresh her tired eyes. She kicked at the water beneath her and hummed softly, using Orion to purify the water by sticking the dagger into the stream. She scooped some up and washed her face and whispered to herself, "Eva, you'll feel better after this."

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Sun May 18, 2014 5:17 pm

"What no'hello stranger'?" Brandon asked the mystery girl I'm the water. Brandon stood up and stood ankle deep in the water
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Sun May 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Xelphei jumped back, grabbing Orion with her before staring in the direction of the voice. She was scared and excited, but more cautioned than anything as she stood defensively. "Who are you?" She called back to the male voice, trying to keep the fear out of hers. She paced closer by a few steps before stopping to look at the man. "Why are you down here?"

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 pm

"Woah woah lady calm down." Brandon tried calming her, he called his keyblade, nobody destroyer, it's silver blade Shimmering into existence. "I'm one of the good guys, I came here because of a distress signal, but I think it is above ground"
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Sun May 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Xelphei lowered Orion and relaxed her arms. "I'm sorry," she said to the man as she looked up at nothing in particular. "It doesn't sound like anyone is distressed up there." She tried blocking out the extraneous noise to listen. "Who told you there was danger? I've been down here for a while now.." Xelphei said, more to reassure herself as she lowered herself to the water and dipped Orion back in it. She yawned lightly and rubbed her eyes. "You can call me Eva, that's my nickname." she said quietly to the man. "Do you have a name, sir?"

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Sun May 18, 2014 6:07 pm

"Well there is more to these tunnels, perhaps deeper in is where I'll find my mission." He sent away his blade. "Eva, I'm Brandon." He smiled and pointed his ring finger towards himself.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Sun May 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Xelphei looked at Brandon once more before glancing further down the tunnel. She nodded, "Don't let me stop you, Brandon." She removed Orion from the water and snapped her fingers together as she stood up. A light was generated above her fingers and she opened her palm to cradle it. "It's much darker deeper inside, you may need this." She walked over to Brandon and presented him with the light, but she stood four feet away from him as she extended her arm.

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Sun May 18, 2014 6:57 pm

"thanks but no thanks." brandon said trying not to offend her. "other peoples magic is often unpredictable, i dont usually choose to handle it." he summoned his blade and casted a small fire at the tip, the blades key glowing in a bright glow illuminating a hidden passage way. "well that looks promising..." Brandon started making his way towards the opening
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Sun May 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Xelphei's light dissipated as her annoyance rose. She was sure nothing of danger was near, but she decided to run ahead of Brandon to prove it herself. "I've been in here all day, I'm sure there is nothi-" Xelphei slipped on the ground beneath the water and fell. She caught herself by her hands, and splashed in the water. "That was strange," she said to herself. "It was as if the ground moved beneath my feet." She began looking underneath the water and found something swimming around. Without hesitation, she pulled out Andromeda and got ready to strike.

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Sun May 18, 2014 8:08 pm

"oh no, the killer fishy!" brandon chuckled aloud as he held out his hand to help eva out of the drain. "the grate probably slipped from under your feet as you stepped on it."
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Mon May 19, 2014 10:54 am

Xelphei lowered Andromeda and sighed. She grabbed Brandon's hand reluctantly and started to walk deeper into the darkness. "What exactly are you looking for, Brandon?" She asked as she placed Andromeda back onto her belt. She walked slowly so her shoes wouldn't splash loudly in the water with every step.

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Mon May 19, 2014 11:16 pm

"probably a nobody or unversed causing some trouble down here, hell maybe even a nightmare or heartless, anyway its probably nothing to worry ab-" brandon's feet got yanked out from under him, his head hit the tunnel as he slid down a crude waterslide. "AAAHHH!!" was all he could muster out for words. at the bottom of the slide he saw about 6 sets of eyes, glowing red and staring at him "damn its unversed!" he shot a bolt a fire at one but it side stepped. "Eva i could use some help!" he cried back as he shouldered into an enemy.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Tue May 20, 2014 12:36 am

Xelphei watched Brandon fall in slight amusement, but grabbed Andromeda and Orion as soon as she heard him yell for help, she sprinted down the path he had gone when he slipped and jumped down beside him. "I really hope you're good at team battles Brandon.." Xelphei mumbled as she tapped her two daggers against each other--causing a vibration and creating a loud sound. She threw Orion at an unversed to her side, side stepping and shoving Orion deeper into the enemy before striking with Andromeda. She quickly withdrew to another end and took on a defensive role. "Brandon," she called to him. "Get ready to jump!" She placed Andromeda and Orion into the water and focused her energy into forming electricity.

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Tue May 20, 2014 9:48 am

after regaining his berings, Brandon summoned his blade and double swung at two of the unversed, hitting one while the other blocked. "what are you..." he called to Eva as she was forming her attack. he knew what was going to happen, and knew he would fry if he stayed in the water. the unversed had his blade so he vaulted into the air to avoid the water "NOW!" he shouted in confidence
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Tue May 20, 2014 10:16 am

Xelphei bounced out of the water as Brandon removed himself from it. She flung her arms down below her and snapped electricity through Andromeda and Orion, causing it to travel in the water and harm the unversed crowding it. She planted her feet against a wall before jumping off of it and towards Brandon. "Deliver the final blow," she told him as she passed him and landed outside of the water and ceased the electric pulses.

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Tue May 20, 2014 10:33 am

Brandon,still arcing through the air, pointed his keyblade at the water. "FIRAGA WAVE!!" the blast disintegrated the last of the unversed and also evaporated the water so brandon had a safe landing. "ha, just another day on the job." Brandon made his way toward Eva, but the ground opened into a dark portal which he stepped through "ack!-" was all he said

He awoke back in the fresh water run off. except the water was like a dark ooze, the walls looked like they were covered in liquid heartless. "Eva, if you can here me, i think i found why were suppose to be here...." he looked around, finding a disgust for this place. he wanted out soon.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Tue May 20, 2014 1:00 pm

Xelphei jumped into the dark portal, chasing after Brandon. All she could see was darkness as she closed her eyes and braced herself for landing.

When she opened her eyes again, she saw the same thing Brandon was seeing, some type of black ooze. It felt odd around her ankles and wrists, and she stood up immediately. She looked around frantically for Brandon, trying to spot him standing out in the black stuff. Finally, she spotted him standing up and speaking to her. "I've never seen a place like this.." she whispered softly to herself. She scooped up some of the ooze and moved it around with her fingers. She then dipped Andromeda into the mysterious fluid, testing its consistency when against a blade. She was mesmerized and afraid; she was not sure what she should do. "Brandon," Xelphei called out, "where is all of this coming from?"

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Tue May 20, 2014 11:47 pm

"I've never seen anything like this...... the unversed, nobodys, heartless couldn't do this" Brandon scooped up the goo and flung it on the ground. "I don't have much experience with the nightmares, maybe it's them?" Brandon recalled all he could while fighting a group of nightmares.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Wed May 21, 2014 9:36 am

Xelphei listened to Brand as she looked around. She felt something tugging her ankle so she stepped out of the spot and away from it. Still, the tugging continued and she grasped Orion, hoping to cut at the mysterious grip, but she was suddenly being pulled down into ooze. "Brandon!!" was all she could yell before being completely emerged in the black stuff.

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Wed May 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Brandon stabbed his blade into the goop, it avoided the keyblade as much as it could. "eva where'd you go?" the tentacles tried graspin brandon but he cut them in twos and threes as they tried to grab him. side stepping, jumping and many dodging maneuvers kept him out of reach, then a large figure solidified from the goop, 4 tentacles on its back, yellow eyes, black claws and and upside down symbol on its chest.
"damn these nightmares." Brandon swore aloud
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Wed May 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Xelphei struggled in the darkness as she cut blindly into it, cutting off whatever grabbed her ankle, but she had no luck getting out of the mess. She tried swimming through it to reach the top, but she no longer knew where that was either. Finally, she froze her muscles until she reached the bottom and, with as much force as she could, bounced off of the ground and flew through the black ooze--finally breaking free from its grasp. Luckily, she kept Orion pointed above her as she flew up through the blackness, and she ran right into the nightmare Brandon was about to face. Orion stabbed through it's "skin" and she shoved it far away from her when pulling Orion out. She glanced back at Brandon before taking Andromeda out. "Are you ready to kill this thing?" She yelled to Brandon as she braced herself.

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Wed May 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Brandon was charging at the beast when Eva bursted out at the creature. he stopped as she attacked. "ready as i'll ever be!" he lunged at it with his blade straight at it. but a single side step done by the creature threw Brandon off balance. a tentacle smacked brandons blade away and sucker punched him in the jaw. Brandon fell onto his back in the ooze, it engulfed him. after that he summoned his blade, ooze avoiding him as much as possible. "this thing is really pissing m-" he was cut off by the taste of blood in his mouth, he spat blood onto the ground. "damn good puncher, fast with the tentacles." Brandon looked at his feet, the ooze surrounded them.

He figured it out.

"eva distract the tentacles, i know the weak spot!"
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Thu May 22, 2014 11:12 am

Xelphei watched Brandon miss, but understood his directions. She slipped Andromeda and Orion back into her belt's pouches and cast a magnet spell to draw in the tentacles. She closed her eyes and hummed as she started to swing her hips in a type of bellydance. Suddenly, she pushed off the ground towards the creature--it side stepped, but she was quick enough to dodge the blow from the tentacle by hitting it with a cold blizzard attack. She retreated quickly, dragging one frozen tentacle with her so the others would follow her.

"I don't know how long I can run Brandon!" She yelled as she started to lose some stamina, but she continued to cast blizzard spells at any tentacles that appeared in her way.

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Thu May 22, 2014 11:19 pm

like an old man using a cane, he swung his keyblade at the creatures feet. the ooze parted and revealed its feet. the way he swung the blade it picked his feet up right off the ground. while his blade was in the air he swung down hard right onto the crest on the nightmares chest severing it and the torso in half. the body disintegrated, and as it did so the tentacles and the ooze disappeared, turned to dust. the area was like the run off when they first arrived. "mission accompished." Brandon said opening a light portal.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum