Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clash!! Two Destinies Collide!

3 posters

Go down

The Clash!! Two Destinies Collide! Empty The Clash!! Two Destinies Collide!

Post by bmayer95 Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:17 am

He opened his eyes, he was floating in darkness. He can't remember what happened before that, he couldn't think about that now though: he was falling. under him he saw a circular platform and gold mist surrounding it. looks better than nothing He thought.

He aimed for the platform, he just didnt know how to survive the fall. but he slowed as he approached the platform and he landed on his feet gently.

What's your name? he heard a voice say.

"Brandon, Brandon Plutarn." he replied to the darkness, "who's there?"
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

The Clash!! Two Destinies Collide! Empty Re: The Clash!! Two Destinies Collide!

Post by zashonfire Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:20 am

" An envoy of the Dark."  Was all the reply he got as he was surrounded by nothing he stood on nothing nothing but forever and eternal blackness and the gold dust. A lot of it seemed to collect and spew out from two points one in front of the other.

A portal started to ripple open in the one closest to Brandon. He seemed to almost float out like in slow motion he dropped lightly in a cross legged position. His entrancing purple eyes locked on Brandon his locks curling around the upper brim of his eye. He looked dissatisfied looking down on the other Keybalder. He landed on the spewing geyser sitting calmly on it like it was the most comfortable position in the world. His elbows rested on his knees his fingers laced right in front of his mouth.

His attire was different from usual. He still wore his trademark Jacket unzipped completely but he didn't have his black jeans they would have looked nearly invisible with the black backdrop of everywhere in the room so instead he had faded jeans that were nearly white. An orange shirt showed clearly in the unzipped middle of the jacket it read JACK THE RIPPER across the front with knife teeth surrounding the text.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Another golden platform appeared, this one higher then the geyser and the other platform. Stephen's feet lightly touched the platform and was gently lowered the rest of the way down. He looked down and saw his friend Jacob, and some unknown person. Stephen put his hood on and adjusted his shirt. He looked down at himself, black zip-up hoodie, White T-shirt, Black Skinny jeans. He flipped his hair out of his eyes and yawned. The current location was a mind bottling experience. It took the regrets and unfulfilled dreams of the person and let them see what could of happened and what would of happened if they had done something differently. Stephen simply saw nothing. Gold dust flitted around everywhere, seeming to come from no where. The room was featureless, except for the three platforms.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

https://khddrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:27 pm

He saw two golden pillars with two barely visible black human shapes. Brandon stood there in his faded jeans, black sabbath t shirt and in his pocket was the keychain that summoned his weapon. hopefully he wouldn't have to use it.

then the golden dust in the room made images, memories but....changed. he saw him receiving an award, saw him standing with his parents happily smiling, many a different pictures and images.

"what is this? why am i here?" Brandon asked the figures.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Jacob changed his seated position and allowed one of his legs to lazily hang off the side of the pillar of gold. His chin now rested in his palm but his cat like purple eyes did not even blink. He reached a hand into the geyser and a large mass of dust came out in a cloud he made his hand into a claw shape to get some of it but it billowed and large bit swirled out of his hand. " That is the wrong question to ask, the better of the question would be what this place isn't." Jacob replied. " And you are here because I wish to see what the Light is made of." He answered and with a gust of air from his lungs he spread the dust all around himself, no images took shape no people or places or things. " I'm sure you've started to see the effects of this dust by now, images windows into dreams that aren't and would have been or could have been." He said the dust cleared from him as though it was a living figure and was afraid to touch him. He looked at the cloud that showed Brandon with his parents, " Your parents?" He guessed.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Dust swirled around Stephen like a tornado. No images showed up. Stephen rolled his eyes and sighed. The dust tried to form into something, anything, but sadly enough Stephen regretted nothing, and accepted things as they were. "Jacob, stop toying with the Light's cannon fodder, we'd out do him in virtually anything." Stephen calmly called out, not sure if Jacob could see him or not. The gold dust slowly dissipated and flew away.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:13 pm

"i'm not cannon fodder! i've held my own before in fights against heartless and a few unversed ambushes." Brandon smirked recalling him becoming out numbered by the disfigured creatures and he escaped without a scratch.

"And yes those are my parents, the last time i saw them we had a rather ugly argument and then they disappeared." Brandon spoke and wondered why he was telling this information to complete strangers.

"You called me weak and cannon fodder for the light, are you cannon fodder for the dark?" Brandon said with a slight taunt in his tone.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:38 pm

Jacob made a face at Stephen. " Stephen don't ruin my fun ." He said like a whiny bratty child. He leaned back and put both his hands behind him to look at Stephen, throwing his head back and legging both his feet sway and dangle completely and utterly ignoring Brandon for a few seconds. " I only get to do things like this every so often!" He continued to complain until eventually he returned his attention to Brandon and slipped off his pillar falling gracefully with his tactful ease to his plain.
" No we are nothing of the sort it takes a certain level of strength to recognize another's skill set so I can understand why you made such a mistake." Jacob replied but the almost chilling thing about it was he didn't return the insulting tone instead it was almost as if it held understanding like he was considering Brandon's understanding and person.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:24 am

"That's cute, he thinks we're as weak as him." Stephen stood on the dust a bit longer. "What brings you here?" He asked the light's pet. The geyser slowly dissolved underneath him and he hung in the air for awhile until he started descending towards the platform. He landed on the tips of his toes then rolled onto his foot to make a soundless landing.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:07 am

He took note of them moving towards him, along with the taunts and snide comments he knew a fight could break out at any moment. "I didn't come here i was brought here, nor do i want a quarrel with two other bladers such as yourselves." he hoped his words prevented a fight rather than causing one
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:28 pm

At this Jacob's diplomatic calm expressed changed to a look of disappointment. " See that's not really possible." He scratched the back of his head and tried his best at a apologetic look. " See the light and the dark have always been destined to battle so we're going to have to go at it here though we aren't unfair." He turned and walked back to stand next to Stephen. " We won't both go after you, you can pick your poison." He lifted a hand and his keyblade The Ends of The Earth came to form he rested the heavy weapon on his shoulder.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Stephen crossed his arms. "Pick your poison?" Stephen poked at the choice. "His poison is quick if it makes contact, Like a rattle snake, First a threat, then after one hit, boom. Down and out." Stephen thumbed towards Jacob. "Mine on the other hand is like a cobra's, fast, and hard to avoid. But I like to play with my meal before I inject it's impending death." He explained. "Although I won't kill you, I'll let you live. Your light could always go out and bring you to a higher power."
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Their advance made Brandon uneasy, where as he fought plenty of creatures, he never fought against another blader. He held out his hand and in a burst of light nobody destroyer was in his hand. in his other hand he held a ball of flame. "if i may ask to take your hand in combat mesuer." he pointed his blade at the one with the chained keyblade. and don't think of me as a petty snake meal, only a true lion could defeat me, my light will always burn bright!" as he shot up into the air on a pillar of gold.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:33 pm

"Shall we dance mademoiselle?" Jacob replied as he came at the pillar of gold dust rupturing the structure with a wave of his mighty keyblade. He continued the assault jumping off the pillar to intersect Brandon's descent. " I'd be careful Keyblader's don't have wings it's hard to move in mid air." He swung the hulking weapon in an upper cut.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:16 pm

"Common mistake made by an over confident sheep with a bit too much pride. A Lion wouldn't make the mistake of going after prey he couldn't take down." Stephen replied as Jacob did his song and dance. Jacob was a tank, moderate speed, minor defenses, But packed a huge punch. That's why him and Stephen were a great team. Countering Jacobs weaknesses, Stephen was extremely fast, great at dodging, moderate attack, but lacking the capability to take huge amounts of damage like Jacob could. Both could take a beating and still fight, but Jacob could take the brunt of a huge hit and stagger about an inch. Individually they were good, but together they were virtually unbeatable.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:07 pm

exacty like i planned Brandon thought as he blasted a triple shot of fire at the attacker. "hows this?!" as he shot a lightning bolt out of his blade, but not at Jacob, at the ground to get more air. at his peak Brandon began a nose dive
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Jacob took up his keyblade with two hands swinging in like a bat and the fireballs smashed against its' hulking mass petering out easily. Jacob exercising an amazing amount of grace with such a crude weapon placed it parallel to the ground switching to one hand. Next his feet fell onto the chained mess of a club and he jumped off his own weapon twisting in the air as he came to meet Brandon at his apex of his jump and raising even above that.
He was like a brilliant figure rising high above all else with his amazing expertise and exquisite weapon finesse he not only repelled his opponent's attack with his lack luster defense but gained the high ground. Just as he passed an explosion of golden dust happened in the air behind him probably a reaction to the spells Brandon had sent flying and Jacob's work in rupturing the pillar of gold dust effecting the intricate way they moved but the effect was outstanding it was like the sun suddenly appeared behind Jacob outlining his figure so all Brandon could manage to see was his unique purple eyes. " I'm sorry, I didn't notice how's what?" He finally replied as he came at Brandon's face with a sharp kick.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Fri May 16, 2014 9:22 am

well this is gunna hurt Brandon thought as the kick nailed his chin, if he brandon didnt have any scars on his chins from batles before he sure had one now. before brandon hit the ground he threw his legs under him, but felt them buckle at the last second "agh!" Brandon swore loudly My legs broken for sure struggling to hold up his keyblade Brandon casted a cure so he could heal his leg and the cut on his chin. Brandon threw his keyblade at Jacob whispering an enchantment as it flew threw the air.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Jacob's grip on his keyblade slipped mid kick and he watched as it dropped towards the ground his kick led him into a back flip. He tucked his leg he proceeded to start a quadruple back flip but was stopped cold by The Blade That Never Was slamming into his back. Jacob grace was ended just a slight 15 feet above the ground he fell in a mess to the invisible surface that served as their battle field.
A cloud of gold engulfed him as he started to gather himself. As it dispersed Jacob was standing the dust fleeing from him again like it was scared of the touch. He was dusting himself off besides the fact he had just belly flopped to the ground he seemed fine.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:52 am

Brandon stood up shakily, his leg just healed from being broken. he noticed mr envoy took the hit from his keyblade quiet well, rising up among the dust. Brandon was looking at him. "i am adressing the envoy of the dark, my keyblade is too light to truly damage you. may i ask to draw, or is this a true fight to the end of our hearts light?" Brandon knew he didnt have the speed nor the power this blader had on him.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:04 am

Jacob dispersed his keyblade, it fading away in a cloud of black smog. " Yeah you can take a loss." He glumly stuck his hands into his pockets. " You can come for a rematch or something later I guess." Jacob's was glum he hadn't even released the first chain of The Ends of the Earth, the golden shine of what was under the chains couldn't even be seen. " Prepare yourself though for the day of the Keyblade war." He added.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Stephen rolled his eyes, "The keyblade wars will never happen. The light isn't strong enough, and the Darkness is to busy waiting for something to happen." Finally the borefest ended. I haven't watched a cockfight that boring since I played Pokémon. Stephen thought to himself. Stephen stretched and yawned. "Now if you two ladies are done dancing, I for one would like to get out of here." Stephen said irritated. "This place is seriously starting to annoy me. And no I am not going to put chains on my keyblade." He growled at the dust which was telling him to do things that either didn't make sense, or just sounded stupid to him.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:27 am

Brandon looked at the annoyed one, wondering what he was talking about, war and chains. Brandon turned and opened a light portal. "maybe we can all team up one day." Brandon was taking a shot in the dark, but if he couldn't defeat these bladers, he might as well befriend them.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Jacob gave the light blader a bewildered look. " I find that highly unlikely that we were ever been on the same side." The gold dust started to create a rift between them making Jacob into a ghostly figure in the pristine mist. Jacob turned his back on Brandon and looked to Stephen. " You gotta learn to be more patient." He said absent-mindedly commented to Stephen.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:53 am

Slowly walking through the light portal, Brandon thought aloud "where do I go now? " he then stepped back and scratched the back of his head. He looked back to make sure the other wielder isn't preparing a sneak attack. Walking forward he then said "let's find a new world!" As he confidently walked through
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum